Emmett, Idaho

Emmett which operates under the rules of Gem County does not require a fence permit for anything under 6ft tall.


You can find more information on their page found Here.


Q:  Do I need a building permit?

A:  You need a building permit for all building-related projects EXCEPT the following:


Any freestanding, stick-built structure that is 10’ X 12’ (120 square feet) or less in size.


A remodel that does not affect any weight-bearing walls or the resizing of windows.  (For the actual interior remodel, please check with our office to see if you will need a building permit)


Fences not over 6 feet high


Retaining walls not over 4 feet in height


Re-siding of a building



Frontier Fence Company


Located at:

405 E 41st St

Garden City, ID 83714


Mailing Address:

PO BOX 9306

Boise, ID 83707


Phone: 208 344-5817

Fax: 208 363-7392


Email Us


Office Hours

Regular Hours

Monday - Friday

8:00 AM - 3:00 PM


Winter Hours 

Mon, Wed, & Fridays

10:00 AM - 2:00 PM



Closed on Holidays & during inclement weather conditions.

Stay Connected

Like us on Facebook to see our latest work and find out about special promotions.

Contractors License


Public Works License


Frontier Fence BBB Business Review
Print | Sitemap
© Frontier Fence Company